What do you get for $100 a month?
* Secure indoor storage
* No in and out fee (If your vehicle is brought to our facility )
* Long & short term car storage (3 month minimum)
* Insured with Garage Keepers Legal Liability Policy
* Nearly 50 years of experience - experience counts!
* We will start the vehicle once a month
* Vehicles are cleaned and prepped prior to pick-up ++
* Vehicles will be taken for inspection (Customer responsible for inspection fees)
++3 day notice required for pick-up and delivery
++ Cars inventoried at time of pick-up and again at delivery
What we do when we accept your car for storage:
* Inspect the car inside and out noting any imperfections
* Inventory contents of the car
* Digital photographs of the car are taken and made part of your file
* Proof of ownership (copy of title and/or registration) is made part of your file
Required Documents & Materials For Car Storage:
* Personal identification ( i.e. driver's license or other photo ID )
* Copy of title and/or registration ++
* Contact info of nearest relative not living with you
* A complete set of keys including gas cap and wheel lock keys if necessary
++ If someone other than the owner of the vehicle is either putting it in storage and/or taking it out, power of attorney must be on file with us before we can either accept or release the car.
++ For corporately owned vehicles, the person or persons authorized to put the car in storage and/or take it out must be so indicated on company letterhead.